Saturday, 20 March 2010

Ready for Tomorrow

Finally, everything is sorted for A&A2's first public showing at the West Midland Military Show in Wolverhampton (used to be the Alumwell show just up the road at Walsall but moved venue a couple of years ago). Just waiting for the laminator to warm up to laminate the car sheets and handouts for the players.

I've added a sixth car to the roster which I haven't got around to photographing yet, mainly because the paint is still wet! I've also knocked up the remains of some concrete mega-structure, destroyed in the apocalypse, ready for the players to drive into. Grey-painted polystyrene packaging? Well, it might be... :)

DaveO, vonMike and myself played three games of it yesterday, again did a few tweaks and amendments to the rules, no doubt this time tomorrow there will be even more.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to some photos of the game.

    I'm sure it'll be a cracker.

    It would be great if you could have your handouts and sheets to download, as I'm thinking of running a multiplayer game at the club and they'd be very useful.

    ReplyDelete