Monday, 22 March 2010

Inspirational Terrain Board

Over at Gailbraithe's Black Primer Paint blog.



Follow the posts backwards to get the full log of the build.

I've been tempted in the past to at least think about a scrapyard terrain set for A&A but never got around to it. Mainly because it struck me as taking a lot of painting so I Like Gailbraithe's approach of lots of red oxide primer. It looks nice and stylised and nicely frames his models. Good stuff. I may take his ideas over to my 40k Combat Patrol collection.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for the mention. I just caught your comment, and I've added a link to your blog. Axels and Alloys looks like crazy fun. Is a copy of the rules available?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The links to the rules and the playsheets are up in the top right corner of the blog (but I might need to change this as nobody seems to ever spot them!). They are due for revision though to correct a couple of mistakes and bring them in line with how we've played out the last few games. Hopefully I will get time over the weekend to sit down and get this sorted.

    ReplyDelete